Elinchrom ELB 500 TTL Head with lead Only EL20190
One head for all needs to make photographer choices easier than ever. (Two are even better!)
The ELB 500 TTL head is smaller than speedlites yet delivers 10 times more power. It is lightweight enough to be mounted on a camera bracket or boom arm while on location.
- It delivers a stable 500 Ws/J (GN of 64.8) @ 5500 °K.
- It's shotrest flash duration is 1/20,000 the sec
- It weighs just 610g
- Supplied with an integrated 2.5m Lead
- Has a 14w Daylight Balanced (90CRI Modelling lamp
- Supplied With 2.5 m cable, flash tube, LED modelling lamp, protective cap
- NB Reflectors are NOT supplied with Head only.
|Colour Temperature at Max. Power||5500 °K|
|F-Stop (1m, 100 ISO, reflector 48°)||64.8|
|Shortest Flash at Power Setting||7.1|
|Flashtube||N° 24090 : Plug-in, Replaceable|
|Flash Duration||20000 s|
|LED Modelling Lamp Watt / Lumens||14 W|
|Dimmable Modelling Lamp||40 Steps|
|Modelling Lamp Mode||On / Off, free, prop, timer 1-60 s, VFC|
|Power Range F-Stop||7|
|Supplied With||2.5 m cable, flash tube, LED modelling lamp, protective cap|
|Tilt Head Adapter||5/8"|
|Umbrella Fitting||Centered Tube - 7 mm|
|Weight (max.)||0.660 kg|