Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.2 PRO Lens €150 Cashback Available
Beyond the imaging assets, the lens' physical design is characterized by a weather-sealed construction to benefit working in harsh climates. It also features a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system for smooth, quiet, and fast focusing performance that is suitable to both stills and video recording. A manual focus clutch permits quick switching to MF control and a printed depth of field scale is also featured on the lens barrel for pre-focusing and hyper focal focusing techniques.
- Portrait-length 45mm lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/1.2 maximum aperture supports working in difficult lighting conditions and affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus techniques.
- The complex optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element, four high refractive index elements, and one aspherical element, which all work in concert to control chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved clarity, reduced color fringing, and enhanced sharpness.
- A Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual lens elements to noticeably reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality in strong lighting conditions.
- An MSC autofocus system, along with an internal focusing design, provides quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to benefit both still photo shooting and movie recording. Additionally, an MF clutch is used for fast changing to manual focus for more precise control.
- Programmable L-Fn (lens function) button for easily accessible settings adjustment.
- Weather-sealed construction guards the lens against dust, moisture, and freezing temperatures for working in harsh environments.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 90 mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||27°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' (50 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||01:10|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.76 x 3.34" (70 x 84.9 mm)|
|Weight||14.46 oz (410 g)|
|Package Weight||1.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.9 x 4.5 x 4.3"|